This berry vanilla vegan smoothie is a unique blend that will turn out creamy and sweet. The ingredients are so amazing that it can be drank as a meal in itself, or just a snack between big meals. It can be quite filling!
Ingredients for your Berry Vanilla vegan smoothie
- 1 Cup Blueberries – Fresh or Frozen
- Raw Cashews – Quarter of a cup
- 1 Cup Strawberries – Fresh or Frozen
- 3 Medjool Dates – remove the pip
- Vanilla Extract – 1 Tea Spoon
- 250ml Water
Place all the ingredients into your Vitamix. Put the frozen items in first and then blend on a low setting for a few seconds before increasing the speed gradually. It will be smooth, creamy and ready within 45 seconds.
Pour & Enjoy!
Tip: to be extra healthy, adding some greens wont impact the flavour so add some in and grab your vitamins from them!