Last month I took some time out to review the best and most popular vegan meal delivery services. I want to share a more in depth review of Vegin’ Out which has been the most popular one searched on my blog.
It is amazing to see such a rise in the number of vegan meal delivery services all around the world. I found many in Dubai when I was there, lots in the UK and plenty here in America. What an amazing time to be alive!!
Who Are Vegin’ Out?
Based out of Los Angeles, California, Vegin’ out have become a very popular weekly vegan meal delivery service. Focussing on organic and healthy vegan meals at very affordable prices. Yes, being vegan does not have to be expensive!
Nothing is mass made, in fact, every order is prepared fresh in their kitchen and sent out for delivery across USA every Monday.
Most dishes are free from oil cholesterol free, trans-fact free, cruelty-free and made using the best organic produce. The meals are fully prepared and cooked for you. All you will need to do is heat them up and enjoy!
Be sure to let them know of any other allergies to help them better understand your needs including gluten, soy and nuts.
A YouTuber Reviews Her Vegin’ Out Meal
What Is Inside My Vegin’ Out Vegan Meal Delivery?
Though their menu is not the most extensive, they keep it small for two main reason.
- So they can prepare most of one dish to cover all their orders
- By keeping the menu small, you can expect the best flavours which are unique to each item
For my review today I have chosen to share some examples of the dishes that will be included in the vegan meal delivery this week.
- Vegetable Jalfrezi which will include organic carrots, peas. cauliflower & more
- Mexican Chili using beans and tempeh.
- Chimichurri Tofu made with organic tofu, peppers, zucchini and more!
Vegan On The Side
- Cumin Scented Green Beans… which just sounds lush!
- Vegan Mac n Cheese – an all time favourite
- Tomato Rice
- Kale Salad with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- Carrot & Ginger this week! Excited!
Vegan Sweet Tooth
- Almond Shortbread Cookies
As an extra you can add Vegan Breakfast
- Power Oats – hot or cold – oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, almonds, vanilla & almond milk.