This delicious vegan breakfast smoothie will take you 5 minutes to prepare and keep you going till lunch! Using the right combination of ingredients will get rid of the thought that smoothies don’t fill us up.
The addition of a little ginger will give you that morning refreshing kick to get your day off to a flying start.
Ingredients for this vegan breakfast smoothie
- 1 Large Banana – Fresh or frezon
- Almond Milk – 400ml (1.5 cups)
- Chia Seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Strawberries – Quarter of a cup
- Pineapple – Quarter of a cup
- Raspberries – Quarter of a cup
- Ginger – Half a teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
Blend it on a low setting for 20 seconds followed by 40 seconds at a higher speed setting.
Pour & Enjoy!
Tip: You can add a quarter of a cup of Mango and Bluberries to really get the most of your morning! If you do not have fresh ginger then 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger can be used.